Partial Planning Services
Have you begun the planning process and you feel you have a good handle on things but need some help here or there. Or are you hands on but want some experience to help guide you along the way? Well if so this is the perfect package for you.
The Partial Planning Package includes all of the services from the Day-Of Planning package PLUS ...
- Recommend suitable vendors that meet the style and budget
- Schedule initial appointments with vendors
- One digital check in per month to make sure timeline is on schedule.
- Bimonthly meeting to become updated on details.
- Receive all of the Month-Of Services (see below)
The month before your big day we will:
- Meet at the wedding venue to discuss the details of your wedding and help with any remaining questions. This will serve as the big hand off meeting, where you pass all the work you've done to us so you can relax.
- Create a minute by minute timeline for vendors, wedding party and immediate family
- Finalize details with vendors
- Give experienced advice on your wedding checklist and make sure the next 30 days are on schedule for a perfect wedding day.
- Contact all vendors, to create a cohesive team. We work with vendors for a month on timelines, plans and share ideas to make sure your day is issue free. It is very important for all vendors to be on the same page, we are all hired to make sure your day runs smooth and my vendor timelines have proven to do just that!
- Rehearsal Coordination (The Day before the wedding)
- Wedding coordination, start to finish. We serve as your wake up call in the morning and we are still there to pack your gifts away at the end of the night.
- Provide onsite crisis management, if any issues arise
- Serve as the point of contact for all vendors, family, friends, and bridal party members with questions or concerns
- Set up wedding décor items, favors, escort cards, menus, etc.
- Vendor Management
- Distribute vendor gratuities and final payments
- Assist all vendors if need be, to keep schedule as planned
- Provide onsite wedding emergency kits
- Keep the wedding day on schedule to ensure all planned activities take place when requested
- Organize ceremony processional and reception introductions
- Transfer of wedding gifts and special items to a designated location
- Onsite expert: Know the in's and out's of the venue, vendors and the bridal party needs
- Making sure your day is stress FREE